Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Ambrosia - A Poem on Rain

Ambrosia 

- P.R. Vignesh 

  

You fall down sans fear, 

Pleasuring the Earth’s biosphere. 

 

You kiss your love – the petrichor, 

You also bring her out – the girl-next-door. 😉

 

You drop down as H2O, 💧

or somedays as snow. ❆

 

Into the river, I see you flow. 

Wah! What grace you show! 👣

 

Sometimes you curse and give us pain; 

Those times, I see you as acid rain. 😑

 

No, I don’t blame you; it’s our shame, 

For we were the ones insane. 😕

 

So Rain, please don’t go away, 

Little Lilly, 👧 if not Johnny,👦 wants to play! 









2 comments:

  1. After reading this, I immediately got a sense of responsibility over mother nature and a feel of nostalgia for reasons which I can't explain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤�� nice to hear...Thankyou

      Delete